IPS FIDELITY REVIEW TRAINING
This two and a half-day training is only available for small groups of up to 25 participants. It is a highly interactive meeting that allows participants to discuss issues related to conducting fidelity visits, scoring the fidelity scale, and helping program leaders improve services through the use of the fidelity process.
- Scheduling and facilitating fidelity visits
- Gathering adequate information to score the fidelity scale
- Accurate scoring of the scale
- Research related to the fidelity scale
- Helping program staff use the scale as a quality improvement tool
The course is intended for any person who conducts (or will conduct) fidelity reviews. State leaders, agency leaders, and IPS supervisors who will not be fidelity reviewers may also be interested in the course in order to learn more about IPS and implementing high fidelity programs.
The next available Fidelity Review Training is November 14-16, 2017 in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Contact SusanMorris@Westat.com regarding questions about registration.